Why Choose United Industrial? That’s easy to answer
This is a question that we continually ask ourselves at United Industrial. What makes us different? What separates us from our competition? What makes us better than the rest? We believe that we have a Corporate Resume unmatched in our industry.
We are the only Electro-Mechanical Repair Company that has accomplished:
- Awarded the Pennsylvania Governor’s Award for Safety Excellence….One of 4 out of 400,000 employers
- Received our trade association, EASA’s (Electrical Apparatus Service Association), highest accreditation AR100 for Electric Motor Repair and Efficiency. One of the first 20 companies in the US and Canada to receive this designation and the only one in Western Pennsylvania and Eastern Ohio.
- Completely Renovated and Expanded our entire facility with additional and expanded repair capabilities and new investment in machine tooling, testing and lifting capabilities.
- IS Networld Vendor approval as a Safe, Reliable and Creditworthy Supplier
- Marcellus Shale Master Standing Agreement Approved for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Consol Energy Absolute Zero Safety Partner for on-site services
- Mandatory Employee training in the EASA Recommended Repair Practices as well as OSHA Site Specific Training
Our goal is to be the premier Electro-Mechanical Repair Company in the Tri-State Area through people, plant and processes dedicated to meeting our customer’s expectations.
United Industrial…when performance counts
United’s industrial services and equipment repair capabilities include electric motor rewinding and repair and total machine shop repair on fans, rolls, pumps, blowers and gearboxes, and other related equipment. Our experienced technicians also perform complete maintenance on-site as well as at our facility in Washington,PA
QUALITY • INTEGRITY • SAFETY
Primary Industries Served
At United Industrial... Our Business is Electrifying!